Thursday, August 11, 2005

new friends

I was supposed to play with my new friend today. However she and her daughter are sick. Fever, sore throat, that sort of thing. Honestly when she told me I felt a twinge of relief.

You see, I've been thinking for the past few days that things with The Wife are going VERY well. My last few entries are a testeament to that. So, I've been feeling a bit guilty about having a new playmate, let alone several playmates. It's a dilemma, and one that I've gone through before. Should I or shouldn't I? The new friend wants to see me next week, and while I'd love to play, I find myself feeling guilty and uncertain.

I hate to say no though, because if history is true in repeating itself, The Wifes libido will cool and I'll regret not having maintained a friendship (with benefits) with my new friend.

So what do you think? I'd like to hear your recommendation for my dilemma? Should I try harder to be faithful, or should I just accept what is and go for it with my new friend and other playmates? Leave your comment, I really want to hear from you.